Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
- Holiday Baseball #1: Monday, December 21
- Holiday Baseball #2: Tuesday, December 22
- Holiday Baseball #3: Wednesday, December 23
- Boys, ages 6-12
- $105 per day
- 9:00AM-3:00PM each day
- After-Camp Hitting available 3:30-4:30PM ($40 per day)
- Lunch is not provided
HOLIDAY BASEBALL CAMP PROGRAM
The UCLA Bruins Baseball Camp offers quality instruction in all aspects of the game. The youth sessions feature a fun and positive approach, appropriate for players of all ability levels. With a ratio of one coach to approximately 8-10 campers, every camper will receive the instruction necessary to help realize his/her full potential. Campers will be grouped by age and ability, and the camp staff will make every effort to honor teammate requests.
WINTER HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL SHOWCASE CAMP: December 5-6 (Sat-Sun)
- Boys, grades 9-12 (Fall '15)
- $435 per person
- 9:00AM-4:00PM each day
SHOWCASE CAMP PROGRAM
Join Head Coach John Savage and his staff, and be a part of UCLA Baseball this winter! The Winter High School Baseball Showcase Camp offers high school players the opportunity for instruciton form one of the nationa's top collegiate coaching staffs. The tentative camp itinerary includes: workouts and games, an information meeting about academic requirements for student-athletes, and discussions about the mental aspects of the game. This camp gives players the chance to not only learn from the Bruin coaching staff, but to also play against other competitive high school players.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in each day will take place from 8:30-9:00AM at Jackie Robinson Stadium. Check-out for the Youth Camps will take place at 3:00pm (4:30pm for those enrolled in After-Camp Hitting) each day. Check-out for the High School Showcase will take place at 4:00pm on both days.
FACILITIES & ACCOMMODATIONS
All UCLA Baseball Camps will take place at the newly renovated Jackie Robinson Stadium, home of the 2013 National Champion UCLA Bruins Baseball team, and located a few minutes west of the UCLA campus. The addition of the 10,500-square foot Jack and Rhodine Gifford Hitting Facility just beyond right field, along with the brand new videoboard has turned JRS into one of the best baseball facilities in the West. (Directions will be emailed to you, following registration.)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Parents of returning campers can login to their existing account with their email address. Please do not register a new account.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) through online registraion. Credit cards will not be accepted in person or over the phone.
- Cash payments only accepted in person
- Full payment ONLY
CANCELLATION POLICY - Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, transfer, or credit request will fall under the following policies (all fees are per session):
- PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 25 at 5:00PM
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $75 Cancellation Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Credit Fee
- NOVEMBER 25 at 5:00PM TO 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $150 Cancellation Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $50 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) 50% of Camp Cost Cancellation Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDITS WILL NOT BE GIVEN
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards the 2016 Baseball Camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2016 Holiday Baseball Camps or 2016 Summer Baseball Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2016. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
The UCLA Waiver of Liability is filled out with the online registration process. If you do not register online, you will have to fill out a hard copy of the waiver.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Parents can receive a discount per eligible camper session, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- Bruin Kids Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. When you get to the cart page during registration, enter "WOODENUGFU25" in the Coupon Code field to activate the $25 discount for the High School Showcase Camp. Please enter "UCLAMEMBER5" in the Coupon Code field to activate the 5% discount for the Youth Baseball Camp. If you have not already done so, upon registration you will be prompted to enter your membership identification number. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups) You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE COUPON CODE PRIOR TO PAYING FOR CAMP, THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE ADDED RETROACTIVELY.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents.
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
Phone: (310) 206-3550
Fax: (310) 206-7527