Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
FALL HITTING CLINICS
- Session #1: Sunday, October 5th
- Session #2: Sunday, October 12th
- Session #3: Sunday, October 19th
- Session #4: Sunday, October 26th
- Session #5: Sunday, November 2nd
- Session #6: Sunday, November 9th
- Session #7: Sunday, November 16th
- Session #8: Sunday, November 23rd
- Junior Group: Ages 10-13, 5:00-6:00PM
- Senior Group: Ages 14-18, 6:00-7:00PM
- 20 hitters per group per session
- $60 per session
- Buy 7 sessions, get one free ($420 for all 8)
- Please inquire with the Camp Office (email@example.com) to receive a Coupon Code for 8 session registration
The Fall Hitting Clinics feature instruction from UCLA Baseball Hitting Coach Rex Peters. Learn the fundamentals of the swing, to an advanced assessment of individual swing mechanics. This is the most comprehensive hitting clinic in all of Los Angeles! Register now and learn from the hitting coach of the 2013 CWS National Championship UCLA Baseball Team! Go Bruins!
HOLIDAY BASEBALL CAMPS
- Holiday Baseball Camp #1: Monday, December 22nd
- Holiday Baseball Camp #2: Tuesday, December 23rd
- Holiday Baseball Camp #3: Wednesday, December 24th
- Boys, Ages 6-13
- Daily Camp Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm
- $110 per session, or $300 for all 3
- After-Camp Hitting available until 4:30pm for $40 per day
*Holiday Baseball Camps will take place rain or shine!*
WINTER HS BASEBALL SHOWCASE CAMP: December 6-7
- Boys, grades 9-12 (Fall '14)
- $425 per person
- Daily camp hours: 9:00AM-4:00PM
FACILITIES & ACCOMMODATIONS
All UCLA Baseball Camps will take place at the newly renovated Jackie Robinson Stadium, home of the 2013 National Champion UCLA Bruins Baseball team, and located a few minutes west of the UCLA campus. The addition of the 10,500-square foot Jack and Rhodine Gifford Hitting Facility just beyond right field, along with the brand new videoboard has turned JRS into one of the best baseball facilities in the West. (Directions will be emailed to you, following registration.)
HOW TO REGISTER
- NEW USERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Parents of returning campers can login to their existing account with their email address. Please do not register a new account.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card Only (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
CANCELLATION POLICY (Hitting Clinics) - If you have to miss a session, or have to cancel a reservation, cancellations and transfer will be subject to the following policies:
- If you register for 2 or less sessions, you can transfer to another session for $10.
- If you register for 3 or more sessions, you get one free transfer. Each transfer thereafter will be $10.
- Cancellations prior to 5pm the preceding Friday will receive a refund minus a $15 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after 5pm the preceding Friday will receive a refund minus a $30 cancellation fee.
CANCELLATION POLICY (HS Showcase) - Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, transfer, or credit request will fall under the following policies (all fees are per session):
- PRIOR TO December 1
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): $75 Cancellation Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $10 Credit Fee
- December 1 TO 48 HOURS OF THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): $150 Cancellation Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): NO REFUNDS
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $50 Credit Fee
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards the 2015 Summer HS Baseball Showcase Camp, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2015 Summer Baseball Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2015. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
New for 2014, the UCLA Waiver of Liability is filled out with the online registration process. If you do not register online, you will have to fill out a hard copy of the waiver.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Campers can receive a $25 discount per session, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. If you have not already done so, upon registration you will be prompted to enter your membership identification number. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a $25 balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups) You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents.
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
Phone: (310) 206-3550
Fax: (310) 206-7527