Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
HOLIDAY TENNIS CAMPS
- Session #1: Monday, December 21
- Session #2: Tuesday, December 22
- Session #3: Wednesday, December 23
- Session #4: Thursday, December 24
- Session #5: Monday, December 28
- Session #6: Tuesday, December 29
- Session #7: Wednesday, December 30
- Boys & Girls, ages 7-18
- Camp Hours: 8:45am-5pm
- $135 per Session
The UCLA Tennis Camp is open to boys and girls, ages 7-18. (Children must be at least 9 years old to be resident campers.) Men’s Tennis Head Coach Billy Martin directs all sessions, and the camp staff includes UCLA Men’s Tennis Assistant Coach Grant Chen, as well as experienced collegiate players and coaches. All ability levels are welcome! Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt, and a certificate of completion. Join Coach Martin this summer and experience the “commitment to excellence” which symbolizes the Bruin tradition both on and off the court.
Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, transfer, or credit request will fall under the following policies (all fees are per session):
- PRIOR TO 1 WEEK FROM THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $25 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $10 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $10 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $50 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Credit Fee
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards the 2016 Billy Martin Tennis Camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2016 Summer Billy Martin Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2016. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Campers can receive a discount per session, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- Bruin Kids Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. When you get to the cart page during registration, enter "UCLAMEMBER5" in the Coupon Code field to activate the 5% discount (if applicable). If you have not already done so, upon registration you will be prompted to enter your membership identification number. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a 5% balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups). You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE COUPON CODE PRIOR TO PAYING FOR CAMP, THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE ADDED RETROACTIVELY.
UCLA TENNIS CLINICS
- Boys & Girls, ages 8-16
- 8 Wednesdays* from 4:30-7:00pm
- $765 per camper
The UCLA Tennis Clinics focus on the development of fundamentals with emphasis on match play and competition. Instruction will be provided by members of the UCLA Mens Tennis Staff!
Week #1:October 7
Week #2: October 14
Week #3: October 21
Week #4: October 28
Week #5: November 4
Week #6: November 18
Week #7: December 2
Week #8: December 9