Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age &and/or grade requirements.
- FALL ID CAMP: 2015-2020 Grads - Sunday, October 5th
- Girls, 7th to 12th grade (aka 2015 to 2020 graduates)
- All Positions
- $150 per player
- Camp hours: 1:00-5:00PM
"The best way to be a champion is to imitate a champion."
Come learn from the best!
UCLA Softball, 11-time NCAA National Champions
For the 2015/16 Field Players ID Camp, athletes will get instruction in offensive and defensive skills along with game situational opportunities. Player's skill sets and competitiveness will be identified in both offense and defense by UCLA coaching staff members. For the 2017/18 Pitchers ID Camp, pitchers will work with Lisa Fernandez and Kelly Inouye on pitching skills and be assessed on game situations and competitiveness.
HOW TO REGISTER
- NEW USERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Parents of returning campers can login to their existing account with their email address. Please do not register a new account.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) - accepted only with online registration
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
New for 2014, the UCLA Waiver of Liability is filled out with the online registration process. If you do not register online, you will have to fill out a hard copy of the waiver.
Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, transfer, or credit request will fall under the following policies (all fees are per session):
- PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 29
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $25 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP - Additional $10 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT* - Additional $10 Credit Fee
- SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 3
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $50 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER - Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT* - Additional $25 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 48 HOURS OF CAMP START
- CANCELLATION (for any reason) - NO REFUNDS
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT - Additional $50 Credit Fee
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards 2015 softball camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2015 softball camps and cannot roll over beyond 2015. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents. In the case that emergency treatment is required, campers will be taken to the UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital emergency room.
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
Phone: (310) 206-3550
Fax: (310) 206-7527