Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
2015 Summer Camp dates will be posted in January, with registration beginning February 1st! Be sure to check back periodically!
- Holiday Youth Water Polo Camp: December 20 & 21
- Boys & Girls, ages 8-13
- 9:00am-3:00pm daily
- $110 per day or $200 for both days
The Holiday Youth Water Polo Camp is designed for younger swimmers and polo players just starting to learn the sport. Camp emphasis will be on fundamental training and basic game skills. A strong swimming background is recommended for campers new to the sport, for safety reasons.
FACILITIES & ACCOMMODATIONS
All UCLA Water Polo Camps are held on campus at the Spieker Aquatics Center, home of both the Men's and Women's UCLA Bruins Water Polo teams.
CANCELLATIONS - REFUND/TRANSFER/CREDIT POLICY
Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, transfer, or credit request will fall under the following policies (all fees are per session):
- MORE THAN 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): $25 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $10 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $10 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 1 WEEK OF THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): $50 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Credit Fee
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards 2015 Summer Water Polo Camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2015 Summer Water Polo Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2015. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents. In the case that emergency treatment is required, campers will be taken to the UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital emergency room.
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
Phone: (310) 206-3550
Fax: (310) 206-7527