TEAM CAMP: June 17-19
- 4 Divisions
- High School Varsity
- High School Junior Varsity
- Club High School (Grades 9-12)
- Club Youth (Grades 6-8)
- $625 per team (maximum of 12 players/team)
- $525 for each additional team
- UCLA Dorm Option: $175/person (for Fri/Sat overnight accommodations and meals)
- Minimum of 2 Coaches/Chaperones are required to stay per team (also $175/coach or chaperone)
- Deadline to reserve overnight accommodations: June 1, 5:00pm.
- Deadline to turn-in rooming lists: June 6, 5:00PM. No additions or cancellations will be allowed after this time; each school/team will be responsible for the number of rooms reserved as of this time.
YOUTH DAY CAMP: June 27-30
- Girls, ages 6-12 (girls that have completed the 7th grade cannot attend)
- $350 per camper
- 9:00AM-3:00PM each day
OVERNIGHT CAMP: August 5-7
- Girls, ages 9-18
- $425 Resident
- $325 Commuter
- Check-In on first day: 4:00PM
- Check-Out on last day: Noon
YOUTH DAY CAMP PROGRAM
The UCLA Girls Basketball Youth Day Camp is all about teaching the fundamentals of basketball, building enthusiasm for the game, and creating a healthy, active summer activity. Players from the UCLA Women's Basketball team will serve as counselors - excellent role models for younger basketball players. This camp is great for girls just learning to play, or for those already playing on teams. Be a part of Bruin Basketball this summer. Daily camp hours are 9:00am-3:00pm. This camp will not use Pauley Pavilion.Day Camp Sample Itinerary
OVERNIGHT CAMP PROGRAM
The UCLA Girls' Basketball Overnight Camp is the most complete individual basketball experience we offer, for serious players looking to improve their skills on the court. This camp is fun and competitive. We will give you an extensive look at the inside of UCLA Women's Basketball, with hands-on development from the UCLA coaching staff and members of the UCLA Women's Basketball team. Commuter campers will receive all of the instruction, plus all meals at camp (excluding breakfast). Overnight Camp Sample Itinerary
Team Camp Sample Itinerary #2
FACILITIES & ACCOMMODATIONS
The UCLA Girls Basketball Overnight Camp and Youth Day Camp will take place in Pauley Pavilion. The Team Camp will take place in Pauley Pavilion, the Wooden Center as well as the Student Activities Center Gym. Overnight campers stay in the UCLA residence halls, and meals are served in the award-winning UCLA residential restaurants. The residential restaurants offer a variety of food on an all-you-care-to-eat basis, for a well-rounded, balanced diet. Their food choices range from items like soup and salad bars to American, Italian and various other cuisines. Overnight campers are housed in double- and triple-occupancy rooms, and are supervised by coaches and counselors also staying in the residence hall. Roommate preferences will be accommodated whenever possible, but CANNOT be guaranteed. If no roommate is requested, roommates will be assigned according to age.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) through online registraion. Credit cards will not be accepted in person or over the phone.
- Cash payments only accepted in person
- Full payment ONLY
CANCELLATIONS - REFUND/TRANSFER/CREDIT POLICY
Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, withdrawal, or transfer will fall under the following policies (fees are per session):
- PRIOR TO JUNE 1
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $75 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Credit Fee
- JUNE 1 - 48 HOURS PRIOR TO START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $150 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER: Additional $50 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $50 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) 50% of Camp Cost Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER: Additional $100 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDITS WILL NOT BE OFFERED
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards 2017 Summer Girls Basketball Camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2017 Summer Girls Basketball Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2017. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. ALL cancellations must be submitted in writing (by fax or email). You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Parents can receive a $25 discount per eligible camper session, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of one of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- Bruin Kids Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. When you get to the cart page during registration, enter "WOODENUGFU25" in the Coupon Code field to activate the $25 discount (if applicable). If you have not already done so, enter your membership identification number on the following screen. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a $25 balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups) You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE COUPON CODE PRIOR TO PAYING FOR CAMP, THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE ADDED RETROACTIVELY.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents.
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
Phone: (310) 206-3550
Fax: (310) 206-7527