2015 UCLA GIRLS SOCCER CAMPS
Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
Summer registration begins February 1st!
- Session #1: June 15-18
- Session #2: July 13-16
JUNIOR ELITE CAMP: June 19-22
COLLEGE ID CAMP: July 6-9* Summer dates are subject to change.
Winter Girls Soccer College ID Positional Camp: Sunday, February 1st
- Girls, Ages 14-19
- $175 per person prior to Monday, January 26
- $200 per person Monday, January 26
- Lunch is not included
POSITIONAL ID CAMP FEATURES: The intent of this camp is to offer players a more advanced knowledge of the game and detailed instruction at a position-specfic level. Athletes will learn both offensive and defensive techniques and tactics. We only recommend these camps to high school athletes who would like more technical and position-specific instruction.
Camp instruction will be led by members of the UCLA coaching staff, including Assistant Coaches Joshua S. Walters, Sr., Louise Lieberman, Aline Reis, and Sam Greene; as well as current and former UCLA Bruins - 2013 National Champions! This is a tremendous opportunity for players to learn from coaches and players that reached the pinnacle of NCAA women's soccer, but also showcase their talent and compete against other high-level players.
- Handling & footwork
- Making the "Big Save"
- Dealing with set pieces
- Organizing the space around you
- Clearing the danger
- Building play & breaking the press
- Individual defending skills
- Controlling rhythm
- Building play & angles
- Smart defending
- Escaping pressure with skill
- Finishing techniques
- Bringing other players into the game
- Movement off the ball
- Personality of a goal scorer
HOW TO REGISTER
- NEW USERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Parents of returning campers can login to their existing account with their email address. Please do not register a new account.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) - accepted only with online registration
- Day-of registrations: cash and check are the only forms of payment acceptable for walk-up registrations, pending space availability
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
The UCLA Waiver of Liability is filled out with the online registration process. If you do not register online, you will have to fill out a hard copy of the waiver.
CANCELLATIONS - REFUND/TRANSFER/CREDIT POLICY
Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, withdrawal, or transfer will fall under the following policies. All cancellations/credit requests must be made in writing and submitted via email (email@example.com) or fax, (310) 206-7527:
- PRIOR TO JANUARY 30 (5:00PM)
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $50 Cancellation Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Credit Fee
- JANUARY 30 (5:00PM) - START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): NO REFUNDS
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT: Additional $50 Credit Fee
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards 2015 girls soccer camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2015 summer girls soccer camps and cannot roll over beyond 2015. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. ALL cancellations must be submitted in writing (by fax or email). You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Campers can receive a 5% discount per session, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- Bruin Kids Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. If you have not already done so, upon registration you will be prompted to enter your membership identification number. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a 5% balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups) You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents. In the case that emergency treatment is required, campers will be taken to the UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital emergency room.