2015 UCLA GIRLS SOCCER CAMPS
Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
- Session #1: June 15-18
- Session #2: July 13-16
- Girls, ages 6-13
- $360 per session
- Daily Camp Hours: 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Junior Elite Overnight Camp: June 19-22
- Girls, ages 9-13
- $610 Resident
- $505 Commuter
- College ID Camp: July 6-9
- Girls, ages 14-18
- $660 Resident
- $535 Commuter
- Check-in on first day: 1:00-2:00pm
- Check-out on last day: Noon
DAY CAMP PROGRAM
The Day Camps are open to girls, ages 6-13, and run 4 days/week, from 9:00AM-3:00PM, and are focused on teaching fundamental skills and introducing basic game strategies. These are outstanding camps for those just learning soccer or for those starting to play on teams. Campers are grouped according to age and ability, and each camper should bring her own soccer ball and a lunch from home. Check-in will take place on the first day of camp from 8:00-9:00AM. Campers are supervised 100% of the time by our staff of coaches and student-athletes. Parents/Guardians are required to show proper identification when signing out their campers each day. There will be fun daily competitions like “Crazy Hair Day” and “Crazy Shirt Day” as well. Day Camp Sample Itinerary
JUNIOR ELITE CAMP PROGRAM
The Junior Overnight Camp is open to girls ages 9-13, and offers a more intense and competitive experience than the day camps, ideal for experienced players looking to improve their skills. Junior Elite Camp Sample Itinerary
COLLEGE ID CAMP PROGRAM
The College ID Camp, for girls ages 14-18, is an intense schedule of games and instruction for high school players with extensive competitive soccer experience and an interest in playing soccer at the collegiate level. In addition to field instruction, overnight camps offer a range of soccer-related activities, such as viewing international game film, lectures on conditioning, and a discussion of college options, all contributing to the development of a well-rounded soccer athlete. College ID Camp Sample Itinerary
FACILITIES & ACCOMMODATIONS
The UCLA Soccer Camps are held on the various fields on the Intramural Field, home to the 2013 National Champion UCLA Bruin Women's Soccer team. Overnight campers stay in the UCLA residence halls, and meals are served in the award-winning UCLA residential restaurants. The residential restaurants offer a variety of food on an all-you-care-to-eat basis for a well-rounded, balanced diet. Their food choices range from items like soup and salad bars to American, Italian and various other cuisines. Overnight campers are housed in double- and triple-occupancy rooms, and are supervised by coaches and counselors also staying in the residence hall. Roommate preferences will be accommodated whenever possible, but cannot be guaranteed. If no roommate is requested, roommates will be assigned according to age.
HOW TO REGISTER
- NEW USERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Parents of returning campers can login to their existing account with their email address. Please do not register a new account.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) through online registraion. Credit cards will not be accepted in person or over the phone.
- Cash payments only accepted in person
- Full payment OR deposit of $150 per session, with the remaining balance due by June 1. (Only full payment is accepted after June 1)
- All outstanding balances as of June 2nd will be automatically charged, and lack of payment could result in losing your spot in camp
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
The UCLA Waiver of Liability is filled out with the online registration process. If you do not register online, you will have to fill out a hard copy of the waiver.
CANCELLATION POLICY - Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, transfer, or credit request will fall under the following policies (all fees are per session):
- PRIOR TO JUNE 1
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $75 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Credit Fee
- JUNE 1 TO 48 HOURS OF THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $150 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $50 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $50 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) 50% of Camp Cost Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $100 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDITS WILL NOT BE GIVEN
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards 2016 Girls Soccer Camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2016 Summer Girls Soccer Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2016. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. ALL cancellations must be submitted in writing (by fax or email). You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Parents can receive a $25 discount per eligible camper session, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- Bruin Kids Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. When you get to the cart page during registration, enter "WOODENUGFU25" in the Coupon Code field to activate the $25 discount (if applicable). If you have not already done so, upon registration you will be prompted to enter your membership identification number. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a $25 balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups) You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE COUPON CODE PRIOR TO PAYING FOR CAMP, THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE ADDED RETROACTIVELY.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents. In the case that emergency treatment is required, campers will be taken to the UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital emergency room.