J.D. Morgan Center
The J.D. Morgan Center serves as the "hub" for all 25 of UCLA's intercollegiate athletic teams. This state-of-the-art facility houses athletic staff and administration offices, the George Kneller Student-Athlete Academic Center, and UCLA's Athletic Hall of Fame. The J.D. Morgan Center received a major upgrade in 2001. Some of the new features include:
- Private offices for all administrators and coaches
- New Student-Athlete Academic Learning Center (over double the existing size)
- Increased computer access for athlete utilization
- Reference library for student-athlete academic projects
- Ability to handle academic needs both day to day and evening hours
- Additional conference rooms for team and group meetings
- Video viewing rooms for student-athlete academic projects
- Satellite cable sport connections for all offices and conference rooms
- Media facilities for major press conferences and events
- Multi-purpose room for banquets, receptions and large meetings
- Expanded Hall of Fame to highlight UCLA's athletic tradition
- Interactive video displays of UCLA's greatest athletes
- Mini-theater to increase exposure to UCLA's history
- Expanded Hall of Fame wall displays for all 21 sports
- Ability to utilize modern media resources and equipment
- Starting point for UCLA campus tours for all visitors
Hours of Operation
The J.D. Morgan Center and Athletic Hall of Fame are opened Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The main UCLA Athletic Department phone number is (310) 825-8699.
The J.D. Morgan Center is easily accessible from Lot 4, 8 and 7 ($12 per vehicle). Click HERE for a detailed map of parking structures. The main UCLA campus map with additional parking information is located HERE.
Directions to a number of on-campus UCLA facilities can be accessed by clicking HERE.