Pauley Pavilion is regarded as one of the finest all-around collegiate facilities in the nation and has been the site of numerous illustrious events. It is also the primary facility for UCLA men's and women's basketball, men's and women's volleyball, and women's gymnastics. Pauley Pavilion was introduced to the University at the June 1965 Commencement exercises, at which time it was dedicated and named for Regent Edwin W. Pauley, the principal donor to the building fund. The arena underwent a $136-million renovation from 2010-12. New Pauley Pavilion contains seating for approximately 13,800 spectators.
Ticket information for men's and women's basketball, women's volleyball and women's gymnastics can be found at uclabruins.com/tickets or by calling UCLA's Central Ticket Office at (310) UCLA-WIN. For student admission, view Den Sports Pass information.
For concessions and arena information view the Pauley Pavilion Map.
Pauley Pavilion is easily accessible from Lots 4, 7 and 8 ($12 per vehicle). UCLA Campus Parking
Get Directions to a number of UCLA facilities.
Professional cameras and cameras with telephoto or detachable lenses longer than the width (base) of the camera are prohibited in UCLA athletic venues. Only those credentialed by the UCLA Athletic Communications Office will have the right to use such equipment. Flash photography, video cameras, monopods and tripods are also prohibited. UCLA event management reserves the right to ask guests to put cameras or video equipment away.
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Weapons or projectiles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size
- Hard or soft sided coolers of any size
- Backpacks, bags and purses larger than 14" square
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls, toys or sports equipment
- Banners, signs or flags
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks
- Monopods, tripods or unauthorized video cameras
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles
If you have any other questions, please contact the UCLA Athletic Communications Office at (310) 206-7870. The office is open Mon.-Fri. between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.