The Rose Bowl
The nation's most famous college football stadium - The Rose Bowl - has been the home of UCLA football since 1982. One of the finest football stadiums in America, the Rose Bowl was built specifically for football, but was used for portions of the 1932 Olympic Games, and was also the soccer site for the 1984 Olympics. The Rose Bowl has also been the site for four Super Bowls, the 1994 World Cup and the 1999 Women's World Cup. The Rose Bowl was completed in 1922 and was first used for the USC-California game that same year. Although the stadium has held well over 100,000 fans over the years, the current seating capacity is 91,136.
Tickets for Bruin football games can be purchased at UCLA's Central Ticket Office by calling 310-UCLA-WIN (310-825-2946) or online at uclabruins.com.
Parking in Lot H and Brookside Park and Golf Course are sold by the City of Pasadena on game day only, for $20 per car. Lots open six (6) hours prior to kick-off. Handicap parking is available immediately adjacent to the Rose Bowl, and vehicles must display a valid State of California handicapped placard and registration upon entering these lots.
Parsons' Lot Parking and Shuttle Buses
Parking is also available at the Parsons' lot in Pasadena for $15 on game day and features a free round-trip shuttle to and from the Rose Bowl Lot B, beginning 3 hours prior to kick-off and ending 1 hour after the game.
Parking Lot Policies
Overnight parking is prohibited in all Lots.
Parking lots close 90 minutes following the conclusion of the game.
Parking is first-come, first-served. No saving of parking spaces is permitted.
In and out privileges are not allowed.
RV parking ($50) on West Drive is available day of game only and opens six (6) hours prior to game time.
Bus parking is free in Lot I and opens six (6) hours prior to game time (stacked parking).
Please click HERE for detailed instructions regarding directions to the Rose Bowl.
General information about UCLA home games at the Rose Bowl can be here.
To read the tailgating policy, click here.
Fan Code of Conduct
UCLA Athletics and The Rose Bowl Stadium are committed to serving our Fans by providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans in and around the Rose Bowl on game day. The Fan Code of Conduct has been established to ensure that your experience is consistent with our commitment.
We ask that you as a supporter of UCLA Athletics, join us in creating a positive game day experience for all fans by adhering to the following:
- Fans may enjoy the game day experience free from obscene or abusive language, gestures or behavior.
- Fans maintain that the progress of the event is not disrupted by Fans' actions or by unauthorized persons entering the playing field or restricted areas of the stadium.
- Fans respect others by sitting in the seat location as indicated on their ticket.
- Fans will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all stadium staff and team personnel.
Fans not adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and if in violation of city ordinances or other laws, may also be subject to arrest and prosecution. The following activities do not comply with the established Fan Code of Conduct:
- Verbal or physical confrontation, including dangerous, abusive or profane behavior.
- Attempting to enter the field area or other restricted areas of the stadium.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Improper resale of tickets, such as scalping.
- Interfering with or failure to comply with security procedures, emergency procedures or requests from staff regarding stadium operations. Fans must present their ticket to stadium personnel when requested.
- Intoxicated fans in and around the Rose Bowl Stadium will be denied entry or will be subject to arrest or ejection from the stadium.
If someone is interfering with your enjoyment of the game, please notify stadium ushers or security personnel of the problem immediately.
Please note: Season ticket account holders are responsible for the actions of their guests in possession of the tickets. Persons violating this Fan Code of Conduct may have their ticket privileges revoked, regardless of whether or not the spectators in violation are the season ticket holders of record.
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Weapons or projectiles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size
- Hard or soft sided coolers of any size
- Plastic drink containers (except 2 liters or less with factory seal intact)
- Backpacks, bags and purses larger than 14" square
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls, toys or sports equipment
- Banners, signs or flags
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks
- Unauthorized video cameras, monopods or tripods
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles
Note: strollers are permitted but must be checked with an usher at tunnel vomitory
If you have any other questions, please contact the UCLA Sports Information Office at (310) 206-7870. The office is open Mon.-Fri. between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.