Back for 2014-15! The Family Fun Zone, located on the Northeast Concourse, features activities for all ages.
The Family Fun Zone is open for a full hour before tipoff and for 15 minutes at halftime.
Inflatable Obstacle Course
- For Bruins aged 5-12 years
- Receive a wristband for this area at the top of the stairs on the Northwest Concourse.
- Waiver is required to participate. Legal guardian must sign the waiver. Parents can get a waiver at the Northeast Concourse or download it in advance here.
- Hunt for clues in the various exhibits along the concourse
- Figure out all 4 clues, return your answer sheet and receive a special UCLA prize!
Photo Opportunities with a UCLA Backdrop
- Take pictures with friends and family behind an official UCLA backdrop
- Special guests like Joe & Josephine Bruin or UCLA Spirit will pose for photos 30 minutes prior to tip off
- Get spirited for the UCLA game with a temporary tattoo
- Tattoos are complimentary and can be applied by an accompanying adult at the table
- Play bingo during the game and try to win an awesome UCLA prize!
- Pick up your free bingo card at the UCLA Marketing table, just to the left of the main North entrance
- Bingo numbers will be announced during timeouts throughout the first half.
The Family Fun Zone will be open for the following games:
Nov. 2 vs. Westmont
Nov. 23 vs. Texas
Nov. 28 vs. Nebraska
Dec. 12 vs. Sacramento State
Dec. 28 vs. Notre Dame
Jan. 3 vs. Oregon State
Jan. 18 vs. USC
Jan. 23 vs. Stanford
Jan. 25 vs. California
Feb. 6 vs. Colorado
Feb. 8 vs. Utah
Feb. 20 vs. Arizona State
Feb. 22 vs. Arizonad
Watch the Family Fun Zone Obstacle course in action!