March 16, 2011
The 12-time national champion UCLA softball team is looking for a few good Bruin students interested in the position of team manager.
The team manager responsibilities include:
- Reports to and assists Coaches and Director of Operations
- Issues Apparel/Easton Gear to Team/Coaches/Staff
- Maintains Inventory and Organizes all equipment areas
- Sets up and breaks down practice daily, including assisting on the field during practice as needed
- Practice and Game Laundry
- Video (knowledge of video cameras and ability to attend home and travel to away games required)
- Game Day Duties, including set up and video responsibilities
- Maintain/Organize/Inventory all camp and clinic gear
Scholarship money is available with these positions.
Interested applicants should contact Noveen Moinpour, Director of Softball Operations, at email@example.com to set up an interview.