UCLA BEACH VOLLEYBALL CAMPS
UCLA WINTER BEACH VOLLEYBALL CAMP: January 2-3
- High School girls, ages 14-19
- $150 per day
- $275 for both days
- Daily Camp Hours: 10:00AM-3:30PM
The UCLA Winter Beach Volleyball Camp is directed by UCLA Head Coach Stein Metzger. Campers new to the game will be introduced to the fundamentals - vocabulary, positioning, basic game strategy, etc. Campers already playing beach volleyball will enhance their skills, i.e. digging, transition setting, transition hitting, etc. The camp will be held at the brand new Sunset Canyon Recreation Center Volleyball Stadium on campus at UCLA.
CANCELLATIONS - REFUND/TRANSFER/CREDIT POLICY
Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, withdrawal, or transfer will fall under the following policies:
- MORE THAN A WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $25 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER - Additional $10 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT* - Additional $10 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $50 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER - Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT* - Additional $25 Credit Fee
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards 2016 Summer Sand Volleyball Camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2016 Summer Sand Volleyball Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2016. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you sign-up your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. ALL cancellations must be submitted in writing (by fax or email). You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Parents can receive a $25 discount per eligible camper session, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- Bruin Kids Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. When you get to the cart page during registration, enter "UCLAMEMBER5" in the Coupon Code field to activate the $25 discount (if applicable). If you have not already done so, upon registration you will be prompted to enter your membership identification number. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a $25 balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups) You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE COUPON CODE PRIOR TO PAYING FOR CAMP, THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE ADDED RETROACTIVELY.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents. In the case that emergency treatment is required, campers will be taken to the UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital emergency room.