Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
DAY CAMPS - Daily Session Hours 8:45AM-5:00PM
- Session #1: June 8-11 (4 Days)
- $590 per camper
- Session #2: June 15-19 (5 Days) *ALL OPTIONS SOLD OUT* (Wait List available via online registration)
- $735 per camper
COMBINED DAY/RESIDENT CAMPS - Early Commuter, Late Commuter or Resident
- Session #3: June 22-26 *ALL OPTIONS SOLD OUT* (Wait List available via online registration)
- Session #4: June 27-July 1
- Session #5: July 6-10 *ALL OPTIONS SOLD OUT* (Wait List available via online registration)
- Session #6: July 13-17 *ALL OPTIONS SOLD OUT* (Wait List available via online registration)
- Boys & Girls, ages 7-18
- $1,210 Resident (Stays in dorms)
- $935 Late Commuter (8:45AM-8:45PM)
- $735 Early Commuter (8:45AM-5:00PM)
The UCLA Tennis Camp is open to boys and girls, ages 7-18. (Children must be at least 9 years old to be resident campers.) Men’s Tennis Head Coach Billy Martin directs all sessions, and the camp staff includes UCLA Men’s Tennis Assistant Coach Grant Chen, as well as experienced collegiate players and coaches. All ability levels are welcome! Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt, and a certificate of completion. Join Coach Martin this summer and experience the “commitment to excellence” which symbolizes the Bruin tradition both on and off the court. Sample Itinerary
- Singles & Doubles match play and tournament play
- Movement & Conditioning mechanics
- Teaching aids such as ball machines and backboards
- Videotape and instant replay analysis
- Daily instruction and drills, individually and in small groups
- Physical fitness program & proper stretching
- Coaching fundamentals: grips, footwork, etc.
HOW TO REGISTER
- NEW USERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Parents of returning campers can login to their existing account with their email address. Please do not register a new account.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) through online registraion. Credit cards will not be accepted in person or over the phone.
- Cash payments only accepted in person
- Full payment OR deposit of $250 per session, with the remaining balance due by May 15th. (Only full payment is accepted after May 15th)
- All outstanding balances as of May 16th will be automatically charged, and lack of payment could result in losing your spot in camp
CANCELLATION POLICY - Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, transfer, or credit request will fall under the following policies (all fees are per session):
- PRIOR TO MAY 15
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $100 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Credit Fee
- MAY 15 TO 48 HOURS OF THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $250 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $50 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $50 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) 50% of Camp Cost Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $100 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDITS WILL NOT BE GIVEN
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards the 2016 Billy Martin Tennis Camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2015 Holiday Billy Martin Tennis Camps or 2016 Summer Billy Martin Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2016. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Campers can receive a discount per session, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- Bruin Kids Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. When you get to the cart page during registration, enter "WOODENUGFU25" in the Coupon Code field to activate the $25 discount (if applicable). If you have not already done so, upon registration you will be prompted to enter your membership identification number. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a $25 balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups). You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE COUPON CODE PRIOR TO PAYING FOR CAMP, THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE ADDED RETROACTIVELY.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents.
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
Phone: (310) 206-3550
Fax: (310) 206-7527