Den T-Shirt Design Contest
A staple in every Bruin closet, the Den T-shirt has come to symbolize the spirit and tradition of the UCLA student section. Seize this opportunity to be a part of history and make your mark as a Bruin. Submit your best design ideas today!
Once all the entries are in, the top five designs will be voted on by the entire student body. If your entry wins, you’ll have mega bragging rights all year long AND WIN:
- $200 to the Lawry's Prime Rib
- $100 to the Yogurtland
- $100 to the Ralphs
- Jim Mora autographed UCLA Football Helmet
Create a design to be printed on the front of the 2015-16 Den T-shirt (front only).
1. Your design must be submitted on the t-shirt template provided. Adhere to size restrictions as explained on the t-shirt template.
2. Colors: You may use up to four (4) colors, plus the blue color of the shirt.
3. The following text must be included in your design:
- Submit your design in pdf or jpg format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Write "Den Shirt Design" in subject line. Keep file size under 1MB).
- Include your name, cell phone, e-mail and UID with your submission.
- You must be a current UCLA Student to enter.
- No more than four (4) design entries per person.
- Contest Deadline: Friday of Week 5, May 1, 2015.
- If you have questions regarding creating and submitting a design, contact us here.