Den T-Shirt Design Contest - Win a $500 gift card to the UCLA Store!
Courtesy of Bank of the West
A staple in every Bruin closet, the Den T-shirt has come to symbolize the spirit and tradition of the UCLA student section. Seize this opportunity to be a part of history and make your mark as a Bruin. Submit your best design ideas today!
Once all the entries are in, the top five designs will be voted on by the entire student body. If your entry wins, you’ll receive a $500 gift card to the UCLA Store courtesy of Bank of the West and of course, mega bragging rights!
Create a design to be printed on the front of the 2013-14 Den T-shirt (front only).
1. Your design must be submitted on the t-shirt template provided. Adhere to size restrictions as explained on the t-shirt template.
2. Colors: You may use up to four (4) colors, plus the blue color of the shirt.
3. The following text must be included in your design:
- You are welcome to add embellishments and/or logos into your design, but these elements are optional. If you choose to use a logo, please adhere to all UCLA trademarks. Trademarked and registered logos cannot be altered.
- Submit your design in pdf or jpg format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Write "Den Design" in subject line. Keep file size under 1MB).
- Include your name, cell phone, e-mail and UID with your submission.
- You must be a current UCLA Student to enter.
- No more than four (4) design entries per person.
- Contest Deadline: Friday of Week 7, May 17, 2013.
- If you have questions regarding creating and submitting a design, contact us here.