November 8, 2008 - Rose Bowl
Oregon State 34, UCLA 6
- UCLA is now 39-14-4 all-time against Oregon State.
- With today's loss, UCLA's five-game win streak in the series against Oregon State ends.
- Terrence Austin broke UCLA's single-season kickoff return record (35)...Austin returned four kickoffs, breaking Matthew Slater's total of 34 kickoff returns from the 2007 season...Austin's 36 career kickoff returns ranks eighth on UCLA's all-time list.
- Terrence Austin registered 124 all-purpose yards, raising his season total to 1,507 yards...Austin now ranks seventh on UCLA's single-season all-purpose yards list behind Freeman McNeil (1,536 yards).
- Kevin Craft completed 20-of-42 passes for 189 yards...Craft ranks ninth on UCLA's single-season completions list with 184, one shy of Rick Neuheisel's 185 completions in 1983.
- Defensive back Rahim Moore recovered his second fumble (6:50 in 2nd quarter) and second interception of the season (5:10 in 2nd quarter).
- Running back Kahlil Bell registered a season-long 24-yard carry in the first quarter.
- Punter Aaron Perez tied his career-high with a 67-yard punt in the second quarter (also at California, Oct. 25, 2008)...Perez has totaled 266 career punts - one shy of the school record - for 11,298 yards.
- Wide receiver Antwon Moutra recorded his first collegiate reception, a nine-yard catch in the 3rd quarter.
- Safety Tony Dye made his first career start, becoming the 19th Bruin to make his first start this season.
- Today's attendance of 83,478 was a season-high for UCLA at the Rose Bowl and marked the 14th consecutive home game in which UCLA has drawn over 60,000 fans.