WELCOME TO PAULEY PAVILION
The home of UCLA men's and women's basketball, men's and women's volleyball, and women's gymnastics. Below you will find useful information for making the most of your day at UCLA.
Quick Links: Tickets | Parking | Directions | Arena Info | Food | Behavior
Order Online or call 310-UCLA-WIN (825-2946)
Will Call service and event ticket sales open at the following times and locations:
Men’s Basketball: Pauley Pavilion Box Office (north side), beginning 90 minutes prior to event.
Women’s Basketball: Pauley Pavilion Box Office (north side) beginning 75 minutes prior to event.
Volleyball & Gymnastics: Pauley Pavilion Box Office (north side) beginning 60 minutes prior to event.
Accessible seating is available to those in need. Up to three companion seats may be purchased per accessible seat. Ticket holders may also turn in standard seating tickets for accessible seats on game day at the Box Office.
CHILDREN TICKET POLICY
Children two years of age and younger do not require a ticket. Children 3yrs-16yrs qualify for a youth ticket discount to all regular season Olympic sporting events (excludes Men’s Basketball)
Pauley Pavilion is easily accessible from Lots 4, 7 and 8. Parking is $12 per car. Parking kiosks are located at the entrance of Lot 4 and north of the intersection of Westwood Blvd & Strathmore Blvd (near Lot 8 entrance). Visitors may pay in cash or credit card at these kiosks. Parking attendants will also be stationed in front of parking structures on game day and take cash only.
Bus parking is free on campus. Buses can load and unload along Charles E. Young Drive North by entering UCLA Campus from Sunset Blvd. and turning right onto Westwood Plaza. Make a quick right onto Charles E. Young, and the bus parking lane is on the right-hand side.
Bus parking is in Lot 36 on Kinross just east of Veteran Ave. in Westwood Village. For a parking map, click HERE.
Specific directions to a number of on-campus UCLA facilities can be accessed by clicking HERE. General directions can be found below.
From the 405 Freeway:
To park on the north side of Pauley Pavilion:
Exit Sunset Blvd. and head east.
Turn right onto Westwood Plaza
Continue straight on Westwood Plaza until you hit the entrance to Parking Lot 4 or turn right on Charles E. Young Drive North to enter Lot 7, located on the left.
To park on the south side of Pauley Pavilion:
Exit Wilshire Blvd. and head east.
Turn left onto Westwood Blvd.
Proceed north on Westwood, past Charles E. Young Drive South. Lot 8 will be on the left.
For a map of restrooms, concessions, and other points of interest, click HERE.
Gates to Pauley Pavilion open 60 minutes prior to the announced event start time.
Men’s Basketball: All five entrances will be open (NW, NE, Main, SE, SW)
All Other Sports: The three north entrances will be open (NW, NE, Main)
INSIDE PAULEY PAVILION
A number of concession stands are located throughout Pauley Pavilion varying from standard concession fare to specialized restaurants. Concessions are located along the concourse and on the floor level. Concessions open as doors open (60 min. prior to announced game time). For an arena map that includes concessions stands, click HERE.
Ackerman Union hosts a variety of different restaurants on the A level and Level 1. Ackerman Union is located approximately 500 feet east of Pauley Pavilion. For specific restaurant names and hours of operation, click HERE and look under Central Campus.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
UCLA Athletics is committed to serving our fans by providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans on game day. We ask that you, as a supporter of UCLA Athletics, join us in creating a positive game day experience for all fans by adhering to the following:
- Fans may enjoy the game day experience free from obscene or abusive language, gestures or behavior.
- Fans maintain that the progress of the event is not disrupted by fans' actions or by unauthorized persons entering the playing field or restricted areas of the arena.
- Fans respect others by sitting in the seat location as indicated on their ticket.
- Fans will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena staff and team personnel.
- Fans not adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and if in violation of city ordinances or other laws, may also be subject to arrest and prosecution. The following activities do not comply with the established Fan Code of Conduct:
- Verbal or physical confrontation, including dangerous, abusive or profane behavior.
- Attempting to enter the court or other restricted areas of the arena.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Improper resale of tickets, such as scalping.
- Interfering with or failure to comply with security procedures, emergency procedures or requests from staff regarding arena operations. Fans must present their ticket to arena personnel when requested.
- Intoxicated fans in and around Pauley Pavilion will be denied entry or will be subject to arrest or ejection from the arena.
- If someone is interfering with your enjoyment of the game, please notify arena ushers or security personnel of the problem immediately.
Please note: Season ticket account holders are responsible for the actions of their guests in possession of the tickets. Persons violating this Fan Code of Conduct may have their ticket privileges revoked, regardless of whether or not the spectators in violation are the season ticket holders of record.
PROHIBITED ITEMS INSIDE PAULEY PAVILION
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Weapons or projectiles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size
- Hard or soft sided coolers of any size
- Plastic drink containers (except 2 liters or less with factory seal intact)
- Backpacks, bags and purses larger than 14" square
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls, toys or sports equipment
- Banners, signs or flags
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks
- Unauthorized cameras with lenses longer than 3.5 inches, interchangeable or telephoto lenses, video cameras, monopods or tripods
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles
If you have any other questions, please contact the UCLA Game Management Office at (310) 825-5292. The office is open M-F, 9am-5pm.