Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
FALL HITTING CLINICS
- Session #1: Sunday, October 5th
- Session #2: Sunday, October 12th
- Session #3: Sunday, October 19th
- Session #4: Sunday, October 26th
- Session #5: Sunday, November 2nd
- Session #6: Sunday, November 9th
- Session #7: Sunday, November 16th
- Session #8: Sunday, November 23rd
- Junior Group: Ages 10-13, 5:00-6:00PM
- Senior Group: Ages 14-18, 6:00-7:00PM
- 20 hitters per group per session
- $60 per session
- Buy 7 sessions, get one free ($420 for all 8)
- Please inquire with the Camp Office (email@example.com) to receive a Coupon Code for 8 session registration
The Fall Hitting Clinics feature instruction from UCLA Baseball Hitting Coach Rex Peters. Learn the fundamentals of the swing, to an advanced assessment of individual swing mechanics. This is the most comprehensive hitting clinic in all of Los Angeles! Register now and learn the hitting coach o the 2013 CWS National Championship UCLA Baseball Team! Go Bruins!
FACILITIES & ACCOMMODATIONS
All UCLA Baseball Camps will take place at the newly renovated Jackie Robinson Stadium, home of the 2013 National Champion UCLA Bruins Baseball team, and located a few minutes west of the UCLA campus. The addition of the 10,500-square foot Jack and Rhodine Gifford Hitting Facility just beyond right field, along with the brand new videoboard has turned JRS into one of the best baseball facilities in the West. (Directions will be emailed to you, following registration.)
HOW TO REGISTER
- NEW USERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Parents of returning campers can login to their existing account with their email address. Please do not register a new account.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card Only (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
CANCELLATION POLICY - If you have to miss a session, or have to cancel a reservation, cancellations and transfer will be subject to the following policies:
- If you register for 2 or less sessions, you can transfer to another session for $10.
- If you register for 3 or more sessions, you get one free transfer. Each transfer thereafter will be $10.
- Cancellations prior to 5pm the preceding Friday will receive a refund minus a $15 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after 5pm the preceding Friday will receive a refund minus a $30 cancellation fee.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
New for 2014, the UCLA Waiver of Liability is filled out with the online registration process. If you do not register online, you will have to fill out a hard copy of the waiver.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents.
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
Phone: (310) 206-3550
Fax: (310) 206-7527