1. The cost of the Den Sports Pass is $129 and allows a student the opportunity to sit in the UCLA Student Section at all regularly scheduled UCLA home athletic events, including football and men's basketball games.
2. Admission into the UCLA Student section for football will be on a first-come first-serve basis and restricted to UCLA Students (with the exception of guest tickets sold). Admission into the UCLA student for basketball section will be on a first-come first-serve basis and restricted to Den Sports Pass holders (with the possibility of single game tickets sold for UCLA students and guests, space permitting).
3. ELIGIBILITY - Each UCLA student may purchase only one Den Sports Pass. Seniors that have graduated no longer qualify for the Den Sports Pass, but may purchase a 50% discount Recent Alumni Football Season Ticket. Students must be currently enrolled at the time the games are played and possess a valid Bruin card to gain admission into the venues with the Den Sports Pass. Students graduating at the end of fall quarter will not be eligible for admission to Men's Basketball games during the following winter quarter. Den Sports Passes are non-transferable.
4. HOW TO ORDER - You may purchase your Den pass a number of ways. Illegible or incomplete applications will not be accepted. The Student BAR account will be billed the cost of the package plus a $4 handling charge.
- Online. The quickest and easiest method.
- In person. Visit the Central Ticket Office (West Center, on campus) Monday thru Friday, 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Over the phone. Call the Central Ticket Office at (310) UCLA-WIN (310-825-2946)
- By mail. Send your application to: UCLA CTO, PO Box 24607, Los Angeles, CA 90024-0607.
5. ADMISSION - Your ticket into the games will be electronically placed on your Bruin Card. Simply head to the student entrance at the venue and scan your Bruin Card for admittance. The student entrance at the Rose Bowl is Gate C. The student entrance at Pauley Pavilion is the Northwest Entrance. Seating in the student section is festival style, first-come, first-serve.
6. POSTSEASON - Assuming UCLA is a participating team in a postseason football bowl game (including the Rose Bowl game), or in the NCAA Basketball Tournament, Den Sports Pass holders will receive priority in the ticket purchasing process.
7. DEN T-SHIRT - Each Den Sports Pass holder is eligible to receive one complimentary Den T-shirt. This is a benefit of purchasing the Den Sports Pass. It is the responsibility of the student to pick up the t-shirt at one of the designated pick-up times and places listed below:
- At one of the first four home football games during the two hours prior to kick-off outside of Gate C at the Rose Bowl.
- On campus in Bruin Plaza on Wednesday of Welcome Week
- At the first four regular season home Men's Basketball games in fall quarter and winter wuarter (8 games total)for two hours prior to tip-off outside the student entrance (while supplies last).
8. UCLA reserves the right to interpret these instructions and to disqualify non-complying applications at any time. UCLA is not responsible for applications lost in the mail or not received via the mail or internet. Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.