Be a part of every foot stomping, 8-clapping moment with the Den Sports Pass. For only $99, this pass gives you access into the student section for every regular season home football and men's basketball game.
Benefits of Ordering the Den Pass
- Huge savings!
- FREE 2014-15 Den T-shirt
- Access to every Football and Men’s Basketball game
- Guaranteed ticket to UCLA vs. USC Football game
- Priority for tickets in post-season play
2013-14 Den Sports Pass On Sale Now: Order your Den Sports Pass for next season today!
How to Order: Click the link below and on the next page, click “Log In.” If you have not used this system before, click “Forgot Your Password” and type in your UCLA UID (if your UID begins with "00" add a 1 in the front). Your account information will be emailed to you.
In addition to your $99 Den Sports pass, students can purchase a season bus pass.
Admission into the UCLA Student section will be on a first-come first-serve basis and restricted to UCLA Students (with the exception of guest tickets sold for football). With the Den sports pass, your ticket to the game will be electronically placed on your Bruin Card. Simply head to the student entrance at the venue and scan your Bruin Card for admittance. The student entrance at the Rose Bowl is Gate C. The student entrance at Pauley Pavilion is at the northwest gate. Seating in the student section is festival style, first-come first-serve.
You must be an enrolled UCLA Student at the time the games are played in order to utilize the Den Sports Pass. Students graduating at the end of fall quarter will not be able to attend basketball games in winter quarter.
Den T-Shirt Pick-Up
Each Den Sports Pass holder is eligible to receive one complimentary Den T-shirt. This is a benefit of purchasing the Den Sports Pass. It is the responsibility of the student to pick up the t-shirt at one of the designated pick-up times and places listed below:
- At one of the first four home football games during the two hours prior to kick-off outside of Gate C at the Rose Bowl. First four game dates are as follows:
- 9/6 vs. Memphis
- 10/4 vs. Utah
- 10/11 vs. Oregon
- 11/1 vs. Arizona
- On campus in Bruin Plaza on Wednesday of Welcome Week from 10am-4pm (Sept. 24)
- At Men's Basketball games in fall quarter and winter quarter prior to tip-off outside the Northwest entrance to Pauley Pavilion (while supplies last).
UCLA reserves the right to interpret these instructions, and to disqualify non-complying applications at any time. UCLA is not responsible for applications lost in the mail or not received via the mail or internet. Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.