The UCLA Bruins first opened the gates of Easton Stadium on Saturday, Feb. 19, 1994. Located on the northern boundary of the UCLA campus at the intersections of Sunset Boulevard, Bellagio Way and De Neve Drive, the stadium sits on the same plot of land as Sunset Field, the original on-campus facility utilized by the softball program since 1979.
In addition to being home of the widely acknowledged top collegiate program in the country, Easton Stadium is a showcase venue for interscholastic, intercollegiate, national and international events. In addition, the U.S. National Softball Team used Easton Stadium as a training facility and preparation site for the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, GA, at which Team USA won the gold medal.
The facility underwent a dramatic renovation during the winter of 2004-05, as an October-to-March project resulted in new chair-back seating for over 1,300 fans at the on-campus facility.
28-foot Electronic Scoreboard/Message Center
Formal seating capacity of 1,328
Permanent Public Restrooms
Tickets can only be purchased at the stadium prior to the start of each game. The ticket booth is generally opened 90 minutes prior to first pitch. Ticket prices are $7 for adults and $5 for youth (16 and younger), and $5 for groups (15 or more). Students are free with valid BruinCard. (Note: NCAA postseason ticket prices may vary).
Lot 11 is the parking lot for Easton Stadium ($11 per vehicle). Click HERE for a detailed map of parking structures. The main UCLA campus map with additional parking information is located HERE.
Directions to a number of on-campus UCLA facilities can be accessed by clicking HERE.
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Weapons or projectiles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass or metal containers of any size
- Hard or soft sided coolers in the seating areas
- Plastic drink containers (except 2 liters or less with factory seal intact)
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls or toys
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks
- Unauthorized video cameras, monopods or tripods
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles
- Strollers in the seating areas
If you have any other questions, please contact the UCLA Sports Information Office at (310) 206-7870. The office is open Mon.-Fri. between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.