Alternative Ways To Use Your Football Season Tickets
Don’t let a single ticket go to waste!
Season Ticket Trade-In
Turn in unused tickets from a past game for extra seats to an upcoming game in the same season (excluding 10/11 Oregon and 11/22 USC) and never lose out on the value of your investment! Tickets are subject to availability.
How to trade-in your tickets:
- By phone 310-UCLA-WIN (825-2946)*
- In person at the UCLA Central Ticket Office*
- By mail: UCLA Central Ticket Office, PO Box 24607, Los Angeles, CA 90024-0607
- On game day at any Rose Bowl “Today’s Sales” ticket booth
*CTO hours: M-F, 10am-4pm
Sell Your Season Tickets
Post your season tickets for resell on Ticketmaster’s Bruin Ticket Exchange. Tickets must be posted at face value or higher. Once your tickets are sold, the resale amount will be placed on your UCLA Ticket Account.
How to use your Ticket Account credit:
- Apply towards next year’s renewal
- Purchase any single game Bruin tickets
- Request a check to be mailed to you