2015 UCLA GIRLS SOCCER CAMPS
Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age and/or grade requirements
2015 Fall College ID Camp: Sunday, September 20th
- Girls, Grades 7-12
- $175 per player
- Lunch is not included
UCLA Women’s Soccer is proud to announce the 2015 Fall College ID Camp! The camp will be held on the beautiful UCLA campus on the Intramural Field. Instruction will be led by the UCLA coaching staff and current players. This is a tremendous opportunity for players to learn from the coaches and players that reached the pinnacle of NCAA Soccer, but also showcase their talent and compete against other high-level players! The intent of this camp is to offer players a more advanced knowledge of the game and detailed instruction. Athletes will learn both offensive and defensive techniques and tactics.
Camp instruction will be led by members of the UCLA coaching staff, including Head Coach Amanda Cromwell, Assistant Coaches Joshua S. Walters, Sr., Louise Lieberman, Aline Reis, and Sam Greene; as well as current and former UCLA Bruins - 2013 National Champions! This is a tremendous opportunity for players to learn from coaches and players that reached the pinnacle of NCAA women's soccer, but also showcase their talent and compete against other high-level players.
- Handling & footwork
- Making the "Big Save"
- Dealing with set pieces
- Organizing the space around you
- Clearing the danger
- Building play & breaking the press
- Individual defending skills
- Controlling rhythm
- Building play & angles
- Smart defending
- Escaping pressure with skill
- Finishing techniques
- Bringing other players into the game
- Movement off the ball
- Personality of a goal scorer
CANCELLATION POLICY - Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, transfer, or credit request will fall under the following policies (all fees are per session):
- MORE THAN 1 WEEK FROM THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $25 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $10 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $10 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $50 of Camp Cost Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP: Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT*: Additional $25 Transfer Fee
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit towards 2016 Girls Soccer Camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2016 Summer Girls Soccer Camps and cannot roll over beyond 2016. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you register your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. ALL cancellations must be submitted in writing (by fax or email). You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.