Drake Stadium is the home of UCLA's track and field, and soccer teams. The stadium became the official home of Bruin track and field in 1969, while soccer made the move to Drake Stadium in 2000. In 1973, it was officially named Drake Stadium in honor of a legend at UCLA, Elvin C. "Ducky" Drake, who had been associated with UCLA as a student-athlete, track coach and athletic trainer for over 60 years. The grass infield of Drake Stadium is named Marshall Field. Widely considered one of the finest playing surfaces in the country, Marshall Field is a 75-yard by 120-yard soccer surface. The track has been converted from a conventional American 400-yard eight-lane oval with a 106-degree radius turn to a new European 400-meter nine-lane (48" width lane) with a 136 degree radius on the turn. The stadium provides seating for 11,700 spectators
Tickets for soccer matches and track meets can be purchased at the entrance of Drake Stadium 90 minutes before the start of competition. There are no advance ticket sales. Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for youth (16 and younger), and $5 for groups (15 or more). Students are free with valid BruinCard.
Drake Stadium is easily accessible from Lots 4, 8 and 7 ($11 per vehicle). Click HERE for a detailed map of parking structures. The main UCLA campus map with additional parking information is located HERE.
Directions to a number of on-campus UCLA facilities can be accessed by clicking HERE.
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Weapons or projectiles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass or metal containers of any size
- Hard or soft sided coolers in the stairways or aisles
- Plastic drink containers (except 2 liters or less with factory seal intact)
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls or toys
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks
- Unauthorized video cameras, monopods or tripods
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles
- Strollers in the seating areas
If you have any other questions, please contact the UCLA Sports Information Office at (310) 206-7870. The office is open Mon.-Fri. between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.