2013 UCLA FOOTBALL CAMPS
Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting the age/grade requirements
FUTURE BRUINS YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP
- June 18-20
- Boys & Girls, grades 3-8
- $295 per camper
- Daily camp hours: 9:00AM-3:00PM
HIGH SCHOOL CAMPS
For information on Q90 quarterback camps at UCLA, click here
- Kicking, Punting & Long Snapping Camp: Monday, June 10th
- Boys & Girls, entering grades 7-12 in the Fall of 2013 (2014-2019 grads)
- $150 per camper
- Featuring former Bruins Chris Sailer & Chris Rubio
- Skill Position Camp #1: Tuesday, June 11th
- Skill Position Camp #2: Wednesday, June 12th
- Boys, entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2013 (2014-2017 grads)
- Open to Skill Positions ONLY - QB/RB/WR/TE/LB/DB
- $75 per camper
- Hours: 11:00AM-4:00PM
- Max. 250 campers per session
- Elite Camp: June 21st *FULL*
- please register for Skill Positions Camps if you are QB/RB/WR/TE/LB/DB
- Boys, entering grades 10-12 in the Fall of 2013 (2014-2016 grads)
- Open to ALL positions
- $75 per camper
- Recommended 1 year of Varsity experience
- Max. 150 registrants
7-ON-7 TEAM CAMP - Monday, June 17th
- Scholastic Varsity teams
- $300 per team (maximum of 20 players)
- Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the 7-on-7 Team Camp
FUTURE BRUINS YOUTH CAMP
The Youth Day Camp is designed to provide younger players with a solid foundation of the fundamentals of the game. The camp is run by the UCLA Football coaching staff, as well as former Bruin players and local high school coaches. The Youth Camp is a non-contact camp, providing a fun learning experience for all campers. Each camper receives a camp t-shirt, and should bring a lunch from home. Check-in takes place between 8:30 and 9:00AM on Tuesday, June 18, and the camp itself runs from 9:00AMto 3:00PM each day.
HIGH SCHOOL CAMPS
The UCLA High School Football Camps are designed to provide the best coaching for the development of sound and basic football fundamentals: offensively, defensively, and for special-teams skills. The camp's strength lies in the quality of the coaching staff assembled and led by UCLA Head Coach Jim Mora. The emphasis is on teaching, and the majority of each day is spent learning the same drills and techniques taught to the UCLA Bruins themselves. Campers will also learn about the importance of attitude, discipline, hard work, pride and teamwork - all qualities that are part of the Bruin Football tradition.
FACILITIES & ACCOMMODATIONS
The UCLA football camps will use a variety of fields on campus, including the Spaulding Practice Field (home of the Bruin Football Team), the North Athletic Field, and the Intramural Field; as well as the Acosta Athletic Training Complex.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUTH & HIGH SCHOOL CAMPS
- NEW USERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- ACCOUNT HOLDERS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Parents of returning campers can login to their existing account with their email address. Please do not register a new account.
- In order to register by mail, complete the application form and return it to:
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
PO Box 24044
Los Angeles, CA 90024-0044
(Be sure to include your current email address, to which confirmation of your registration will be sent, along with directions, packing instructions, and additional information leading up to the camp. Please add email@example.com to your Contacts.)
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) - accepted only with online registration
Check (by mail only - check payment not available for online registration)
Full payment OR deposit of $150 per team or youth camp registration, with the remaining balance due by June 1. (Only full payment is accepted after June 1)
All outstanding balances as of June 2nd will be automatically charged, and lack of payment could result in losing your spot in camp
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
The UCLA Sports Camps Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement is required for every camper, and must be signed by the camper's parent or guardian before s/he may participate in any camp activities. The waiver may be submitted at the time of registration, or at any point before the start of camp. If the signed waiver has not already been received with registration and payment, a copy will be sent via email.
CANCELLATIONS - REFUND/TRANSFER/CREDIT POLICY: FOR TEAM & YOUTH CAMPS or FOR SKILLS, ELITE & SPECIAL TEAM CAMPS
Once you register and pay for camp, any cancellation, withdrawal, or transfer will fall under the following policies:
- PRIOR TO JUNE 1
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $75 Cancellation Fee or $25 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CAMP - additional $20 Transfer Fee or $10 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT* - Additional $10 Credit Fee
- JUNE 1 - 48 HOURS PRIOR TO START OF CAMP
- CANCELLATION (for any reason): Refund of Amount Paid minus (-) $150 Cancellation Fee or $50 Cancellation Fee
- TRANSFER - Additional $35 Transfer Fee or $25 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT* - Additional $25 Credit Fee
- WITHIN 48 HOURS OF CAMP START
- CANCELLATION (for any reason) - NO REFUNDS
- TRANSFER - Additional $50 Transfer Fee
- FUTURE CAMP CREDIT - NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN PAST THIS DEADLINE
- IF YOUR CAMPER IS INJURED WHILE AT CAMP
- If the proper doctor's note is provided, you will receive a credit 2014 summer football camps, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
- VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL/CAMP DISMISSAL
- For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to - homesickness, doctor's appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
*Future Camp Credit will count towards 2014 summer football camps and cannot roll over beyond 2014. A credit can ONLY be used for a future camp and cannot be refunded.
If you sign-up your child for camp and they do not attend, you will not receive a refund. ALL cancellations must be submitted in writing (by fax or email). You will receive an emailed confirmation of your cancellation request once it has been received. No-shows on any day of camp will NOT be refunded/credited for any reason. Camp dismissal can occur for any violation of the camper's code of conduct.
UCLA MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
Campers can receive a $25 discount for the Future Bruin Youth Football Camp, if the person paying for the camp is a current member of the following:
- UCLA Alumni Association
- UCLA Faculty
- UCLA Staff
- Wooden Athletic Fund
- Chancellor's Associates
- Bruin Varsity Club
- UCLA Rec Card Holders
Current membership information must be on file with the Camp Office. If you have not already done so, upon registration you will be prompted to enter your membership identification number. This number will be used to verify your account's status. If your membership number is invalid, you will not receive the discount, and your camper's account will maintain a $25 balance per session. A photocopy of your membership card or UCLA faculty/staff ID can be submitted in order for the discount to be verified. (This discount is applicable only if the person paying for the camp is a member of one of the above groups) You may scan and email a copy of your card, or you may fax it to (310) 206-7527.
HEALTH CARE & INSURANCE
Each camper must provide his/her own medical insurance. Parents or guardians will be billed for any medical care given at the UCLA Medical Center or at other hospital facilities. Members of the UCLA Student-Athletic Training staff are on duty to tend to minor injuries or illness. Trainers can hold or even refrigerate prescription medication or aspirin/ibuprofen, but are NOT responsible for administering it. In the case of injury or illness, the parents will be contacted immediately, so please be sure to list your cell phone numbers, as well as the cell phone number of an emergency contact other than the parents.
UCLA Bruins Sports Camps
Phone: (310) 206-3550
Fax: (310) 206-7527
For more information on UCLA Recreation Summer Camps such as Bruin Kids and Strokes, click the bear above.