11 Questions With Kyle Nakazawa
Sept. 4, 2008
Get to know UCLA junior midfielder Kyle Nakazawa in this week's 11 Questions. Nakazawa, who was last season's Team MVP, is a preseason first-team All-American and was named to the M.A.C. Hermann Trophy Watch List. He currently leads the team with two assists and was the team and Pac-10 leader in assists a year ago with seven. Nakazawa has started all 47 games in his career and has totaled 21 caps with U.S. Youth National Teams.
1. You've done a lot of traveling during your soccer career. Where was the most difficult place to play and the most enjoyable place?
2. What has been your most memorable moment at UCLA so far?
3. What is your specialty in the kitchen?
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be ...
6. What is the best thing about UCLA?
7. Rumor has it that Mike Zaher beat you out for the lead role in that JoJo video (Too Little, Too Late). How did you handle that casting rejection, and have you ruled out acting in the future?
8. I can't live without ...
9. Who is your favorite athlete in another sport?
10. Which of these reality shows would you be on - American Idol, So You Think You can Dance, Amazing Race, Survivor or The Bachelor?
11. Name your UCLA All-Time Starting XI
CLick for Bruin Video