11 Questions With Chris Cummings
Nov. 7, 2008
Get to know UCLA freshman defender Chris Cummings in this week's 11 Questions. Cummings has played in all 18 games for UCLA this season and has started in 17. He ranks fourth on the team in minutes played with 1,581 and has recorded a pair of assists. Cummings was a U.S. Under-17 National Team player and was a member of the Real SoCal club team that won three consecutive national championships.
1. What made you decide to come to UCLA?
2. What has been your most memorable moment as a Bruin so far?
3. Describe your emotions right before your first game and how it felt to be an opening day starter.
4. Is there any special meaning to your uniform number (#14)?
5. Do you have any pre-game rituals?
6. Andy Rose says your British accent is good enough that you could pass yourself off as English. In what situations do you use that skill?
7. When you're not playing soccer, what are you usually doing?
8. Who is your favorite soccer player and your favorite athlete in a sport other than soccer?
9. You list swimming and diving as hobbies. Is that springboard or platform diving? Or more like cannonball diving?
10. You just turned 18 a few weeks ago. Did you exercise your right to vote this week?
11. Name your all-time UCLA starting XI.
CLick for Bruin Video