1. Click on the "Renew Season Tickets" button below.
2. In the login box, enter your email address or account ID and password. If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password" link.
3. In the Athletic Renewal box, click the "Pay Now" button (you will have the option to defer your charge until July 1, during the payment phase).
4. Complete and submit your application with payment.
5. After submitting your renewal, you will receive a confirmation page (which you may print) and an email indicating successful completion of your order.
6. Questions? Call (310) UCLA - WIN.
Renewal Deadline - March 19
Order prior to March 19 to renew your same football and/or basketball seats and qualify for possible improvement.
Delayed Billing - July 1
Submit your renewal form (either online or through the mail) prior to the March 19 deadline with a credit card payment and you will not be billed until July 1. Orders received after the deadline will be billed immediately.
CALL (310) UCLA-WIN
For More Information
- Autographed Football by Head Coach Rick Neuheisel
- Autographed Basketball by Head Coach Ben Howland
- Pair of Sideline Passes for the Home Opening Football Game
- Pair of Courtside Seats for one Men's Basketball Game
- Game Worn Football Jersey
- Diamond Pendant: a gorgeous, 14k two-tone UCLA diamond pendant (41 diamonds, 0.10cts total weight). This pendant hangs beautifully on an 18" yellow gold box chain. Both the diamond pendant and chain have been provided by Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers. This diamond necklace has a value of $765.00 and one lucky season ticket holder will be able to wear it to the games! Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers, where quality and ethics come first, since 1946.
A letter from Coach Neuheisel and Coach Howland, click here.
2010-11 Pauley Pavilion Renovation Update "PARDON OUR DUST". With the renovation of Pauley Pavilion beginning in March of this year, UCLA sports teams will continue to compete in Pauley Pavilion through the 2010-11 season. While construction outside the arena will not affect current seat locations nor parking lot availability it may impact Pauley Pavilion entrance protocols, gate access, gameday vendor locations and restroom access. Season ticket holders will be notified of these changes as they become available to the Athletic Department.
We want to thank you in advance for bearing with us through any inconvenience you may experience during our "growing process". For the 2011-12 season, the Bruins will compete in other athletic venues and we will update you as we move forward.
2010-11 Football and Men's Basketball Home Schedules Join the Bruin Football team for an exciting 2010 campaign at the Rose Bowl. Football home schedule includes: Stanford, Houston, Washington State, Arizona, Oregon State and cross-town rival USC.
The UCLA men's basketball team hosts an action-packed, 20-game home schedule in 2010-11 played at Pauley Pavilion which includes nine Pac-10 Conference games and the first two rounds of the NIT Season Tip-off Tournament.
Email Address For the best service, we require that you provide your email address at the top of the renewal form. We do not share it with any other entity.
Additional Tickets Should you desire additional season tickets, please complete that portion of the application. Renewing Season Ticket Holders receive priority when ordering additional single game tickets. You may order additional tickets to any of the first five home games now, prior to them being offered to the general public. If you desire tickets to away games, please complete that portion of the application now.
The UCLA - USC Football Game Again this year, neither UCLA nor USC plan on selling tickets to fans who are not current donors, season ticket holders or students. Encourage your friends who wish to attend this game to join you as a season ticket holder or donor. We need more Bruin fans; our student-athletes deserve it.
Olympic Sports Card This card provides entry into every regular season Olympic Sports event on campus. It has value in excess of $500. Support all the Bruin teams!
Donations A donation to Athletics For Youth sends underprivileged kids to Bruin home games, and the Athletic Scholarship Fund directly helps UCLA student-athletes. Your donation to the Band and Spirit Squad pays for instruments and transportation. We need them and they need you.
Complimentary Season Tickets Join UCLA as we reward up to five families with free 2010 football season tickets. If you, or somebody you know, are going through a difficult time, send us their story with contact information to: email@example.com. We will provide up to 20 die-hard Bruin fans with free season tickets just prior to the start of the season.
Football Spring Game Join us for the Spring Game on Saturday, April 24 at 7 pm at the Rose Bowl. Admission is FREE. Parking is $15. Get your first look at the 2010 UCLA Football team.
Improve Your Seats Select-A-Seat dates are scheduled for the Rose Bowl (April 24 & 25) and Pauley Pavilion (June 5). All season ticket holders who renew by the March 19 deadline will receive an invitation to view available seats and possibly improve your location. Appointment times will be prioritized by donor level and number of years as a season ticket holder. More information detailing the process will be sent in early April. We will not accept seating improvement requests in writing or over the telephone.
2010 Football Parking For details and to view a map, click here. For the first time, non-donors may purchase season parking at Parsons.
TicketExchange To view more information about this exclusive season ticket holder benefit, click here.
Join the Wooden Athletic Fund For the best seats, become a donor or upgrade your current membership. Call (310) 206-3302.